Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Finally Found My Perfect Eyeliner!

I must confess, I absolutely love trying new makeup! Unfortunately, when it comes to eyeliners I've made a lot of bad decisions. Here is just one pile of different types of eyeliners I've bought and tried!


I've had all sorts of problems with eyeliners. Some are too runny. Some hardly show up when I put them on. Some are too difficult to put on. Some smudge way too easily. Some rub off way too soon. Some colors just don't look good on me. Some dry up too fast. Some seem perfect, but then always seem to get in my eyes, and on my contacts, leaving me practically blind and a bit miserable, especially if I'm somewhere where rinsing out my contacts really isn't an option. Some end up being flaky.

Anyway, I am happy to say, I've finally found an eyeliner that does none of those things! It's my absolute favorite eyeliner right now. It glides on smoothly, looks great, and doesn't smudge easily or get in my eyes. It's carbon black and shows up dark which is just what I was looking for. It's called L'Oreal Paris Pencil Perfect Self-Advancing Eyeliner! Below is a link to the product on Amazon, or you can probably find it at your favorite drug store. Even better, it's very affordable compared to some of the other eyeliners I have tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment