I wanted to share these quotes I really liked from the book The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass by Mandy Hale. Single or not, I hope you find them to be inspiring. Enjoy!
1) "Don't ignore the love you DO have in your life by focusing on the love you DON'T."
2) "A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence."
3) "There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others."
4) "It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it."
5) “Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love.”
6) “It makes no sense to try to extend a friendship that was only meant to be a season into a lifetime.”
7) “Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out.”