Thursday, December 5, 2013

Look Younger With These 4 Eye Creams and Gels!


Check out this brand new video by NewBeauty Magazine for four great eye creams and gels recommended by the editors. Also, below are links to the products referred to in the video in case you want to learn more. Please note, however, that I cannot personally recommend these products (I haven't tried them yet!) but they all seem to have good reviews and I'd love to hear thoughts from those of you that have! I did add the first two products to my Amazon Wish List (Confession: I've already exceeded my December beauty budget...So many great Cyber Monday sales, so little self-control:) Anyway, I hope you find the video helpful!


Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream
Perfekt Eye Perfection Gel Vibrant
dermalogica UltraCalming UltraSmoothing Eye Serum
Innovative Skin Care Restorative Eye Complex


No comments:

Post a Comment