Friday, November 1, 2013

My Autumn Tag;)


I was tagged by Rae from http://www.4evafashionprincessmonthly.com/ to do this Autumn Tag. Thanks Rae! Picking favorites is hard but I tried my best;)

Favorite Thing About Autumn:
Probably the leaves turning all sorts of beautiful colors! I just love it. 

Favorite Drink:
Coffee in the daytime with Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer and wine at night. I've been on a real Reisling kick lately and I've also been enjoying some Black Cherry Honey Wine from Oliver Winery which is located in my home state of Indiana. My parents have an apple orchard, and made some amazing fresh cider this year, so for a few weeks I drank a lot of that as well!

Favorite Scent/Candle:
Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla! I never get tired of it:)

Best Lipstick:
Below is a picture of my current lipstick collection, and you expect me to pick a favorite?! Now that's an impossible task! It depends on the day. It depends on the moment. It depends on my mood. I guess I'll just go with the one I happen to be wearing right now which is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl 625 Iced Amethyst. Oh, how I love it!



Go-to Moisturizer?
Does coconut oil count? I love how smooth and nourished it makes my skin feel. I also use Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream quite a bit.

Go-to Color for the Eyes?
I like to try new looks a lot (as you may have guessed by all the tutorials I share on here) but my go-to color is probably bronze with black liner. My go-to eye shadow palette right now is the LORAC Unzipped Palette. I just love it!

Favorite Music To Listen To:
I listen to a wide variety of music, mostly country, pop, rock, folk, and a lot of singer-songwriter stuff. My favorite band of the moment is One Republic.

Favorite Outfit To Wear:
I can't decide! My Autumn style is all about accessories. I love boots, hats, and scarves! And black tights/leggings season is finally back! I love my black tights:)

Autumn Treat:
Pumpkin pie!

Favorite Place To Be:
Driving past all the beautiful autumn leaves on a sunny afternoon!

I have chosen these great girls to do the Autumn Tag:
1) Hope @BeautyBliss67
2) Ashley Nicole @GreenBeautyLife
3) Heisenglossy @GlitteryGlossy
4) London Beauty Review @lndbeautyreview
5) Beauty Scribbler @beautyscribbler
6) Katie Snooks @KateSnooks

Don't forget to follow me on twitter (@KaraGlamourBlog) and subscribe to my blog via email or Bloglovin. Thanks!














No comments:

Post a Comment